Adulthood doesn’t mean you stop drinking juice pouches and eating fruit snacks. It means buying your own.
and mixing them with vodka
At 3 in the morning while marathoning your favorite show because nobody can tell you to go to bed.
And then regretting your decisions the next morning.
Because you have to work.
and make more money to buy fruit snacks and juice pouches.
1. The only thing that matters is what you are, not what you could have been
2. When offering someone help rather than asking if they “need” help instead try “would like” help.
3. Women are more attracted to men who have the ability to stimulate their mind
4. The way you dress is linked to your mood. Dressing well stabilizes and improves quality of happiness, reducing depression risk.
5. If your boyfriend or girlfriend wrongs you—don’t tell your parents about it. You might forgive them, but your parents won’t.
the scariest thing about the Hunger Games films is when Caesar Flickerman legitimately makes you smile because he is the one that turns this twisted fight to the death into mindless entertainment for the masses and in that moment you realize that just for a second it worked on you.
think about years after the war of the ring the legends would get really warped and exaggerated and some some soldiers ask faramir if eowyn was really 10 feet tall and killed the witch king with the first stroke of her sword and he’s just like “sure yeah” and someone made this intense tapestry of the war and they get a laugh by standing by it and comparing